Hydrogen Pathways gives seven presentations at the NHA, March 2006
The presentations were given by:
- Brett Williams, "H2FCV Adoption in California: Mobile Energy Innovation, Early Markets"
- David Z. Lin, "Hydrogen Infrastructure Transition (HIT) Model - Urban Beijing Case Study"
- Nils Johnson, "Build-Out Scenarios for Implementing a Regional Hydrogen Infrastructure"
- Ryan W. McCarthy, "Assessing strategies for fuel and electricity production in a California hydrogen economy"
- Guihua Wang, "Lifecycle Energy Use and Environmental Impacts of Distributed and Centralized Hydrogen Production: A Sacramento Case Study"
- Christopher Yang, "Comparison of Idealized and Real-World City Station Siting Models for Hydrogen Distribution"
- Nathan Parker, "Optimal Design of Hydrogen Production from Agricultural Waste: A Study of Space and Scale"
Click on the title or go to Publications site to download the presentations