Hydrogen Pathways Researchers
The Program Management and Oversight
The program management team consists of co-directors Professor Daniel Sperling, ITS-Davis director, Dr. Joan M. Ogden, Professor & Energy Policy Analyst, and associate program director Anthony Eggert. Program Manager for the Hydrogen Pathways Program is Are Gjellan.
The core of researchers is composed of senior graduate students, research staff and faculty at UC Davis. Many hydrogen pathways graduate students have industrial experience, including professional experience with fuel cells or hydrogen.
- Dr. Christie-Joy Brodrick, Manager, Heavy Duty Fuel Cell Vehicle Program
- Dr. Andrew F. Burke, Director, EV Power Systems
- Dr. Mark A. Delucchi, Research Scientist
- Mr. Anthony Eggert, Associate Research Director
- Dr. Paul A. Erickson, Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering)
- Dr. Yueyue Fan, Assistant Professor (Civil & Environmental Engineering)
- Dr. Kenneth S. Kurani, Research Engineer
- Dr. Timothy E. Lipman, Research Engineer (ITS-Berkeley and Energy and Resources Group)
- Dr. Marc W. Melaina, Research Scientist
- Dr. Marshall Miller, Research Engineer
- Dr. Joan M. Ogden, Professor (Environmental Science and Policy and ITS-Davis)
Graduate Student Researchers
- Joel Bremson, PhD Student
- Steven Chen, PhD Student
- Reid R. Heffner, PhD Student
- Ryohei Hinokuma, MS Student
- Jonathan Hughes, PhD Student
- Nils Johnson, PhD Student
- Bryan Jungers, MS Student
- Wayne Leighty, PhD Student
- Xuping Li, PhD Student
- David Z. Lin, PhD Student
- Ryan W. McCarthy, PhD Student
- David L. McCollum, PhD Student
- Michael A. Nicholas, PhD Student
- Nathan Parker, PhD Student
- Brent Riffel, MS Student
- Stephenie B. Ritchey, MS Student
- Benjamin Sharpe, PhD Student
- Yongling Sun, PhD Student
- Guihua Wang, PhD Student
- Jonathan Weinert, PhD Student
- Brett D. Williams, PhD Student
- Jie Zheng, PhD Student
- Obadiah Bartholomy, MS Student, Working at SMUD in Sacramento, CA.
- Nuno Bento, Visiting Researcher, University Pierre Mendès France, Grenoble, France.
- Gustavo Collantes, Research Scientist, Working at Harvard University in Boston, Ma.
- Paulo Isabel, Visiting research scholar, Working at Petrobras in Rio De Janeiro, Brazil.
- Shyam Menon, PhD Student, Working at World Bank in Washington, DC.
- Jason Ni, PhD Student, PhD Student in Shanghai, China.
- Attilio Pigneri, Visiting Researcher, Associate Director at the Energy Research Centre of Massey University, New Zealand.
- Antoine Simonnet, Visiting research scholar, Working for Total in Paris, France.