Transportation Technology and Policy (TTP) - Within the Institute of Transportation Studies, interdisciplinary education in understanding the role of engineering, science and policy in addressing important transportation issues is a central priority. The TTP program, which awards MS and PhD degrees, allows our graduate students to study and analyze a wide range of transportation related issues, including those related to hydrogen.
H2 Pathways Graduate Research Assistanceship – If you are interested in applying for research assistanceship in Hydrogen Pathways, Hydrogen Pathways Program no longer offer these. Please visit our program website for STEPS (Sustainable Transportation Energy Pathways) and look for assistanceship information there, http://steps.its.ucdavis.edu.
GATE Program - The Institute of Transportation Studies along with the College of Engineering is offering up to five graduate student researcher positions (GSR) to qualified applicants as part of the U.S. Department of Energy’s Graduate Automotive Technology Education Centers of Excellence (GATE Program). The GSR candidates will be evaluated based on academic and professional record, sponsorship of a professor and completion of a research plan consistent with the goals of the Fuel Cell, Hydrogen, & Hybrid Vehicle (FCH2V) Center at UC Davis. More information can be found on http://gate.its.ucdavis.edu.
Hydrogen and Energy Courses
Classes supported by the hydrogen pathways program draw graduate students and undergraduates from many departments across the university.
1) Hydrogen Pathways Course - Spring 2006
2) Energy Planning Course - Integrated Resource Planning - Spring 2005
3) Hydrogen Pathways Course - Fall 2004
Public Education and Outreach
1) Future Transportation Energy: Opportunities and Challenges, January 23, 2007
2) 17th Annual NHA Hydrogen Conference 2006, March 12 - 16, 2006
3) 21st Annual Electric Vehicle Symposium (EVS 21), April 2 - 6, 2005
4) 16th Annual NHA Hydrogen Conference 2005, March 29 - April 1, 2005
5) Briefing to the United States Senate Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Caucus, January 11, 2005
6) California Hydrogen Highway Network Blueprint, Fall 2004
7) 15th Annual NHA Hydrogen Conference 2004, April 26 - 30, 2004